The Fun and Games Business Network is a network of hard working people earning a living owning and managing our own game and party rental business. Specifically, renting cornhole boards, party pong tables and a variety of other entertaining games and party rentals.
WHAT YOU GET:
- you will receive the equipment you need to start working from home which includes 5 regulation cornhole board sets, 4 party pong tables, 2 amateur cornhole board sets, 2 kids cornhole board sets, 2 kids horseshoe sets
- basic marketing materials to get you started including 500 business cards, 250 post cards, 250 brochures and MS Word letterhead template customized with your contact info, domain name and business address
- access to our private network area that contains a list of resources and marketing tips that won’t send you to the poor house.
- a professional website search engine optimized to your target market and service area. This includes the domain name, hosting, maintenance and updates. Your website will be a “responsive website” which means your site adjust to the screen size of the device it is being viewed on be it a cell phone, iPad or computer. This is very important these days and gives you an advantage over your competitors older, non-responsive websites. Your website will be properly submitted to Google, Bing, Yahoo and other relevant directories that will provide you with ideal free online exposure.
- 5 polo shirts or t-shirts with the Fun and Games logo and your domain name. Wear your shirts with pride and always remember that you are a reflection of Fun and Games party rental businesses across the USA, not just your own.
- Two car door magnets with the Fun and Games logo and your domain name and phone number
WHAT YOU DON’T GET:
- Headaches! We maintain your website saving you hours of precious time.
Your start up package that consist of 5 regulation cornhole boards, amateur and kids boards and 4 party pong tables doesn’t really require that much space. This can all be easily stored in a garage or spare room. As your business grows, you may have to rent a mini storage unit and if you do real well, warehouse space.
To start, you should also have access to a pick up truck, van or SUV. Regulation cornhole boards are 2′ x 4′ and take up some space. If someone rents multiple board sets, you may have to make additional trips if you have a small vehicle. A small trailer may be a good investment. Remember, business growth leads to expansion and additional space requirements and business expenses. These are necessary positives!
You will also need:
- a Google account – This means you will create a Gmail email address. We will need access to this account when we set up your website so we can set up your analytics (web stats) and set up your local business account properly.
- a Merchant Account – We recommend using one of the following: PayPal, Google Wallet or Square.
- to Create an LLC – It is highly recommended, at minimum, you invest in an LLC to protect yourself and your business name. Not protecting yourself opens you up to many problems and puts you, your family and your home at risk should someone file a lawsuit.
- Business Insurance – again, highly recommended. Protect yourself! Don’t take chances! Call your local agent or Compare quotes online from multiple insurance companies
PROS AND CONS:
Becoming part of a nationally recognized network has its positives.
- Brand Name Recognition – as the Fun and Games brand grows, people in your area will type in “Fun and Games” when they are searching for games or party rentals in your area and your site will be found at or near the top.
- Tested Tips and Advice – Part of being in a network, we will share our experiences of what works and what hasn’t worked. This will help all of us in the network saving time and saving money. That being said, not all markets are the same. What works in some metro areas may not work as well in other parts of the country.
Risk – All business start ups come with risk. The success of your business depends on you and your efforts. Sometimes there are unforeseen circumstances such as family issues but with proper planning, just about all issues can be avoided.
Another con is climate. Some locations obviously have a shorter summer than others and rain can wash out outdoor events. That really isn’t a problem if you do a little leg work and make connections with facilities large enough to hold cornhole tournaments. Ceiling height (12′ minimum) and venue length and width must be enough to accommodate the amount of cornhole board sets in use. Try to have a back up plan in the event of in-climate weather conditions.
Remember, our focus is on cornhole board and party pong table rentals. These are fun rentals that are affordable in any economy.
Come grow with us and enjoy the benefits of business networking. The start up cost is $4995. and that includes the equipment and items listed above including the website and the power of a nationwide network. We order your equipment with the Fun and Games logo and your information. We set up and optimize your website.
There is an annual fee of $500. which covers the website hosting and maintenance cost plus upgrades to the network. The first year annual fee is included in the $4995.
Additional cost you may incur would be adding additional equipment or replacing worn or broken equipment. Cornhole bags eventually wear out and need replaced. If you supply cups and ping pong balls along with your tables, this would be an expense of yours. We have links in our networking resources area to the best prices we have found on supplies. Equipment can also be ordered through us to insure you are getting the best price available and the correct Fun and Games colors.
If you choose to do additional marketing such as mailers or media advertising, this would be an out of pocket expense of yours.
Re-orders of business cards, post cards and brochures can be ordered through us at your expense. We get great rates! Should you order on your own, we ask that if you use the Fun and Games logo, you keep the colors the same.
Should you want to add additional products and services to your website, this would be an additional cost. Our web design fees are very affordable. You will be given an estimate according to what you want added to your website. Please remember, your party rental website is part of the Fun and Games Network and additions should be related to game and party rentals.
This decision is totally up to you. We recommend consulting your local SBA office with any business start up questions. Their advice is free.
We also recommend you consult with local CPA or tax adviser. Much of your business start up cost may be tax deductible. They can inform you on how to keep track of all your income and expenses.
Once you create a Google Account or if you already have on, we suggest you get a Google Voice phone number with the area code of your service area. It is a free phone number that ties into your gmail account and forwards all call and messages to your current phone.
We are going to GUARANTEE that after 30 days of your website going live, it will appear on the first page of Google for the following search terms:
- cornhole board rentals your city
- beer pong table rental your city
- cornhole boards your city
- beer pong tables your city
Should it not appear for these search terms, we will refund to you, $995.
The number of applicants approved per metro area or region is limited.